TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Please read the following terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of services by BTCK Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN46622363035) (ZipZipe, we, us, our), including our related bodies corporate, to you as a user and customer of our services (you, your, client) and together referred to as the parties under this agreement (Agreement).
We reserve the right, at its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice published on the www.ZipZipe.com site, your continued use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by us as permitted above. If at any time these Terms and Conditions are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately terminate your subscription to the Service in writing.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
You acknowledge that we have no control over changes to search engine policies or algorithms. At any time, your website may lose rankings & traffic or be excluded from the search results at the sole discretion of the search engine.
- The client acknowledges and agrees that:
- If changes are made to the Website by other parties than us that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Website (as determined by us); or If your website is offline due to a reason not caused by us.
- If we do not reach the stipulated guarantees/milestones at no fault of the Client (We have full website access and client’s site has never been offline), we shall work for free for no more than 90 days after the last billing cycle.
- The KPIs begins from the day when we upload an SEO copy to your website. The KPIs are void if our changes are overwritten or lost by you.
- You acknowledge that we make no warranty that SEO will generate any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other form of improvement for your business or any other purpose. No liability whatsoever (except as provided by law) will be accepted by us for any damages or losses arising from or as a consequence of the provision of the Services.
The following terms relate to the offer to supply sponsored ads/ Pay-Per-Click (PPC) / social media advertising / Paid Social / Facebook/Instagram Advertising / LinkedIn Advertising / Yahoo Bing Advertising services.
- You agree to give us permission to access your social media accounts on your behalf. You remain the owner of your social media account and are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of your social media account.
- You agree that we are not responsible to pay Facebook/Instagram/Bing&Yahoo or Linkedin any fees whatsoever. This is your responsibility. In particular, you are responsible for paying these advertising platforms directly for any ‘per click’ advertising fees.
- We do not accept any liability for “disapproved” Ads. In addition, we do not accept any liability for your social media ads being stopped or turned off by social media. We furthermore do not accept any liability for any of your actions with respect to your social media ads account, including but not limited to breaches relating to intellectual property (copyright, trademarks and patents).
- On cancellation or pausing of your social media ads management services with us, we are not responsible or liable for any fees charged by social media platforms for your Ads. In particular, on cancellation of your Social Media Management services with us, the ability to activate or deactivate social media accounts is solely your responsibility and we do not accept any liability for any charges from social media ads whatsoever.
- You agree that we do not guarantee any specific results. You are responsible for uploading any non-paid content to your social media accounts, as well as monitoring your accounts. You agree that we are not liable for any privacy breaches while we are managing your Social Media Management accounts. We do not accept any liability for the content uploaded to your social media accounts.
Google Ads Management
You allow us to manage your Google Ads account that you and/or we have established with Google, on your behalf. Through our set-up and management of your Google Ads account, we will use our reasonable efforts to optimise and maximise the advertising of your Google Ads for your benefit.
- You agree to give us permission to access your Google Ads account on your behalf. You remain the owner of your Google Ads account and are responsible for complying with Google’s terms and conditions for your account.
- You agree that we are not responsible to pay Google any fees whatsoever, including but not limited to, any set-up and ongoing fees for your Google Ads account. This is your responsibility. In particular, you are responsible for paying Google directly for any ‘per click’ advertising fees.
- We do not accept any liability for “disapproved” Google Ads. In addition, we do not accept any liability for your Google Ads being stopped or turned off by Google. We furthermore do not accept any liability for any of your actions with respect to your Google Ads account, including but not limited to breaches relating to intellectual property (copyright, trademarks and patents).
- On cancellation or pausing of your Google Ads Management services with us, we are not responsible or liable for any fees charged by Google for your Google Ads. In particular, on cancellation of your Google Ads Management services with us, the ability to activate or deactivate Google Ads is solely your responsibility and we do not accept any liability for any charges from Google whatsoever.
- You agree that we do not guarantee any specific results.
- Pausing your Google Ads does not imply that your management fee will stop. All management fees will remain payable should you pause your Google Ads without notifying your current dedicated Client Manager that you wish to temporarily suspend/pause or stop our services. We accept no liability for the pausing of your Google Ads billing and no refunds will be granted if such pausing does not occur.
- Your Google Ads campaigns must also be suspended/paused, should you wish to temporarily pause/suspend our management of your Google Ads accounts.
Fees and Payments
- You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred by you or any third party using your Service account (whether or not authorised by you) at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to applicable taxes, and charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by us or by any third party.
- Each month you must be paid in full to us before any work on your service will begin.
- We shall provide you with service whilst this agreement is in effect, subject to the account being on ongoing management and no outstanding monies.
- If your instalment payment has not been made, as per your payment terms, your account will be suspended until payment has been received and a reactivation fee of $10 will apply. If there is no payment after 7 days for an Instalment, as per the payment terms, the account will be cancelled and the account will not be subject to any form of a refund. Cancelled accounts cannot be reactivated and any account history or information will not be retrievable.
- We do not offer refunds on any monthly payments already made where cancellation was requested after the date paid.
- This agreement is to be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of New South Wales and of the courts hearing appeals from those courts and Tribunals.
If you wish to cancel your services then please let us know by phone or email 1 month before the payment due date.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the service at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.